Terms and Conditions
YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not agree to this policy or Agreement, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy or Agreement will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
§ 1 Site Content
§ 2 Exclusion of Liability
(1) The Arqanum, its operator(s) and Author shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or from your reliance on any information provided herein. The aforementioned parties disclaim any and all liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, lost opportunities, lost profit or any other loss or damages of any kind.
THE SERVICE AND ALL ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FROM (I) THE ARQANUM OR DARIUS A.; (II) THE PROCESSORS, OPERATORS, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS OF THE ARQANUM OR DARIUS A.; OR (III) ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF THE ENTITIES LISTED IN (I) OR (II) ABOVE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “DISCLAIMING ENTITIES” AND INDIVIDUALLY A “DISCLAIMING ENTITY”), AND WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER THE ARQANUM OR DARIUS A. HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE PAID OR UNPAID FOR WITH THE SERVICES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE DISCLAIMING ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE OR THAT IS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT THE SERVICE WILL FUNCTION IN AN UNINTERRUPTED MANNER OR BE SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY SUBJECT MATTER DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD. THE DISCLAIMING ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT HOW LONG WILL BE NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PROCESSING OF A TRANSACTION.
THE DISCLAIMING ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND NEITHER THE ARQANUM OR DARIUS A. WILL BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY ACTIVITY BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL A DISCLAIMING ENTITY (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 2 ) BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY OF THE DISCLAIMING ENTITIES (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 2) BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR RELATED ARQANUM ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
THE DISCLAIMING ENTITIES ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (C) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (D) ANY SOFTWARE BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION, IN EACH CASE POSTED, EMAILED, STORED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (F) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
§ 3 Alteration
(1) The Arqanum, its operator(s) and Author reserve its right to alter, modify, substitute or delete any content of or may restrict access to or discontinue distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
§ 4 Refund Limitations
(1) No refunds will be granted for any transactions, products, services, or information rendered. (2) We cannot guarantee shipment for any product that is not tracked. We only guarantee shipment for shipments within the U.S.A. and tracked international shipments. You must choose International Shipping with Tracking in the shipment methods drop down option in order to ensure shipment. (3) If you do not receive your products, please contact us for a resolution.
§ 5 Payouts and Payments
(1) Credit payouts will be initiated through Paypal at the minimum payout amount of $75 USD. (2) You must contact us for any billing questions, problems, or discrepancies. Initiating a chargeback or dispute with an associated third party, including but not limited to Paypal or your banking provider, will result in permanent account termination.
§ 6 Download Limitations
(1) Regular members will be limited 2 download per week
(2) Premium members will be limited 10 downloads per week
§ 7 Shipping
(1) Delivery of any goods or information will be shipped normally within 3-6 business days, and can take up to 2-3 weeks in certain circumstances for delivery. (2) We cannot guarantee any shipments made for any order that has not been shipped with tracking information. (3) We cannot guarantee any shipments made for any order where your full name, address, and phone number are not accurately provided.
§ 8 Additional terms
(1) You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material or that it complies with a fair use policy. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum. Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum. In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will this practice, its affiliated or related entities, its content providers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website or any site linked to this Website, be responsible or liable to you or entity in any manner whatsoever (including, but not limited to, persons who may use or rely on such data or materials or to whom such data and materials are furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential or punitive), injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information provided in this website, or arising from any decision made or action or non-action taken by you or any other person in reliance upon the information provided through this website, even if you advise the owner of this Website of the possibility of any claims or damages. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable. Real names should be used. If for any reason you feel that you cannot use your real name you may register with a pseudonym. This forum is structured for private communication in designated subscriber areas. You will be able to only view your own topics in the designated subscriber areas. This ensures your privacy of communication to a better standard. Additionally, No refunds will be granted, whether for digital items or tangible items. All sales are final.
When registering, you will be provided an option to be subscribed to an automatic newsletter. This is done by enabling the option to receive e-mails by administrators. You may remove that option if you wish, but be advised that you will not receive special information and content that are released periodically. These newsletters will contain important information, including learning content you should read. You will also receive announcements of new book releases and special introductions, such as new films.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer. I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the Forum Terms & Rules each time you view and use the Website. You are accordingly advised to consult the Forum Terms & Rules each time you view and use the Website. Do not use the Website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
This document was last updated on April 10, 2013